Someone has been in touch with me I have given my credit…

Customer Question
Someone has been in touch...
Someone has been in touch with me I have given my credit card details and you give me a full refund of the $5 they said ... I cannot open my SKYPE
It was working this morning and suddenly went off about an hour ago
It's very late now so please can you get me connected
Thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

I am seeing the price of your question may be atleast about $30 if you want to continue. Due to the length to fix this issue, it is very reasonable.

Would you like to continue further?

Thank you.

NO THANK YOU
MY SKYPE IS ON AS I HAVE ALREADY SAID
NOTHING FURTHER NO CHARGE
THANK YOU

I will send you to our customer service to cancel this question for you.

Thank you,

Chris