I can’t get in to open a account. When I get to the app

Customer Question
I can’t get in...

I can’t get in to open a account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

When I get to the app Skype it won’t let me in

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Never I just installed it a few minutes ago my son gave me a iPad for xmas

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I added iPad backup a few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question..

It is actually best to open the account online using a computer then once you have it setup, at that point you can start logging into other devices.. Thats the best way so there isnt any device confusion and will save you hours in verification

Do you have access to a laptop or desktop computer?

Thanks Mike