How can i switch back to my old format, hp not sure on the…

Customer Question
How can i switch...

How can i switch back to my old format

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp not sure on the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just tonight. it told me to click a icon at the top right but nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want my old format back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the website or program, etc. you are having issue with?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Dont contact me your a scam

I'm sorry. Is there any problem? We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

What is the website or program, etc. you are having issue with? I can fix this for you.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.