The computer was updating and then there was an error

The computer was updating...

The computer was updating and then there was an error message that said it could not complete updating error message Ox80070652...I have an Acer PC

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acer PC - Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have?

How would I find that information?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Every so often the computer goes into an update mode. It did it today when I was in the middle of a document. :(( It will go on with the white dots circling on the screen for hours. After about 6 hours I shut it off and started it again. It was working then it said that I did not have the latest Windows 10 update and I should get that. I tried and got the error message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?

I just gave my credit card information and now you want to go into my computer--what assurance do I have that this is safe
I just paid $5 to get connected with you--now you want $39 to fix it. What charge will be next?

We have been around for 15 years with an A+ rating with the BBB.

No--I guess not. My local guy can do it for $19.95. I asked him today. Thank very much. Sorry to bother you.

$19.95 is an amazing price for computer work.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you.

You're welcome

Josh, Support Specialist
I changed my mind after some research. If you can remotely connect for the $39 that will be fine. How do I get to you again?
Ok what online conversation
How do I get online assistance?
It says you are available for online conversation.....Is that true?