Help me connect to wifi. How do I connect toWiFi? No Much! I…

Help me connect to...

Help me connect to wifi

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

How do I connect toWiFi?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

No Much!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what to truy.

1/20/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?

What's the make / model of the device you are trying to connect to Wi-Fi?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Thank you. First, do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

My computer is a WOW for older people. What I want is WiFi for my Fire 3 for Marilyn Kendle

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?

Are you able to go to the menu / Wi-Fi / wireless option on your Fire device?

netgears
  1. Can you please check at the back of your Netgear device for the model of it, such as WNR2000, or WGR614, etc.?
  2. Are you able to go to the menu / Wi-Fi / wireless option on your Fire device?

tinytdiamond

Serial4y837888002E7
FBI-SPY

No the serial number, but the model, such as WNR2000, or WGR614, etc.?

SSDnetgear57

On your Kindle, swipe down from the top, then select Wi-Fi option, then select / connect to your netgear network name. Thank you.