My audio isnt working. Asus laptop windows 10 republic of…

My audio isnt working ...

My audio isnt working

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device has sound issues?

Asus laptop windows 10 republic of gamers gaming laptop

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

All i get no sound even with headphones

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Asus laptop?

Yeah i tried everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that well when i click sound on the bottom right it says one or more audio services isnt running

1/20/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
sure
how do you want to do that?

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/ya3g3em3
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.