Why am I banned from my ps4. Do u need the new amex number I…

Customer Question
Why am I banned...

Why am I banned from my ps4. Do u need the new amex number I just got

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Trying to login, it keeps giving me a code to put in. I do, but ah time it sys I'm banned

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I do think u need my new amex number because the one u had was hacked into so it was cancelled

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

When your account is banned or suspended you cannot go onto online gaming anymore. Its nothing to do with your payment method. It means you have broken the code of conduct...A ban is permanent and cannot be lifted.

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

You do get sent an email regarding this ban which specifies the reasons behind the decision.

When your console has been banned, no local user accounts on the system can use it to sign in to PlayStation Network. This means that the system cannot be used for online gaming through PlayStation Network, accessing PlayStation Store or managing your account. The accounts can be used on other PlayStation systems, provided the accounts have not also been banned or suspended.

The email will tell you why which is connected to your account