I purchased Office 365 yesterday from a Staples outlet but I…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I purchased Office 365 yesterday from a Staples outlet but I cant seem to get it to load. I have the 5 user edition

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

After inputting the serial number, the site it takes me to won't allow me to continue with country or language

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo computer windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just since last knight after purchasing the program

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

After purchasing office 365 from a Staples store yesterday, I can't get it to load on my laptop

Was it on a disc?