I am trying to access my kobo books on my iPad. Do not

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access my kobo books on my iPad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Do not remember ,have been a kobo customer on my pc for years***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

.?..?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Iam trying to download the app for kobo that I already have on my pc just wanted it on my iPad as well

Have you downloaded and installed the Kobo reading APP on your iPad? That is step 1. You can get the app from the app store or by clicking on the following link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kobo-books

After you've installed it please sign in to the app with your Kobo userid and password. Once you sync the app all of your Kobo purchases should be available for download within the app.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!