Light doesn't come on when plugged into the wall. No light…

Customer Question
Green light doesn't come...

Green light doesn't come on when plugged into the wall. No light at all. Is it the battery or the adapter?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

No light on the computer when plugged in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The lap top model type is 7454-CTO, Product #7454CTO. Opearting system is Windows 7

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 6 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.