Not a cell phone problem. I need to learn how to log-in to…

Customer Question
Not a cell phone...

Not a cell phone problem.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I need to learn how to log-in to att and to set up a password.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

First you need to register if you have never signed in online before and you can do that HERE

Once registered you can set a password ***** have access to your account

If you have any issues please let me know or if you need more info etc just hit reply

Thanks much, Mike