Second opinion] I am trying to set up onsong console on my…

Second opinion] I am trying...
Second opinion] I am trying to set up onsong console on my PCJA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?Customer: my pc is windows 7 my pc is window7JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?Customer: I followed directions on my apple ipad after purchasing onsong console but nothing shows up on my pcJA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: is onsong console compatible with windows 7?
1/19/2018
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.
OnSong Console is a web-based application that runs in a web browser. Further, documentation says that it is powered by OnSong running on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.

So... you have to run it on your iPad, then access it through a web browser on your PC, I guess.

(To skip a few steps on the iPad...) When you have purchased Console for $9.99 US - have you done so yet? if not that would explain why it isn't working... - then you tap on the Enable Console button, and a web address will appear below the button. Enter that in your web browser, and it should work.

Let me know how it has gone, and I will instruct you further as appropriate.

I have entered the web address in my browser and all I get is pages of things such as where to find the adress and pages of other things nothing to do with onsong
no. I am not sure it is going to work on window 7 PC
I haven't heard back. Is on song compatible with Windows 7 PC, I don't want to waste more money if it isn't going to help.

It sounds as if it might not be compatible with Windows - perhaps the web address must be accessed on a web browser on the sme iPad that Console was Enabled on. Try it there, and see whether it works -

- if it does work on the iPad, it's a non-Windows application, most likely. (But I will also be looking up more info on this matter.)

- if it doesn't work on the iPad either, then something else is wrong and it isn't just a Windows problem.

Thanks I will wait for your answer.

Try the web address that appears when you tap on the Enable Console button, and a web address appears below the button. Enter that in your web browser on your iPad. What do you get, please?

When I type in that up address I just get pages of links that I don't understand. I tried a few but they just take me to other pages of links. I am about to give up. I
I tried to send an email to returns but it won't go.

So wherever you enter that address, PC or iPad, you get the same thing, is that true?

What do the first two links on the page say, then, please? if 'yes' to the above.

Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Finally got it to work thank you very, very much.