Went into Safe Mode. Previously signed in with PIN. Now

Went into Safe Mode...

Went into Safe Mode. Previously signed in with PIN. Now asking for ASUS login which is displayed but password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Can't get past login. Says password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

UX303U Notebook PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Went into safe mode as way to potentially fix Sign-in windows error message: Ox80070032

1/19/2018
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

is there an external hard drive plugged into the computer

let me know the email you use for your microsoft account

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No external drive; e-mail is***@******.*** but only have that set up on the Asus computer and I cannot get past the request for password

i can try to help you with password *****

however password ***** process is time bound

so when i would need any info from you, you need to reply to me as soon as possible

are you ready?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
E-mail is***@******.***
That’s where I am at sign-in. E-mail Address is on the top, then below is the request for password. I cannot get beyond that screen
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’ve always used a PIN number on sign in

dont worry i will help you with password *****

can you let me know the answer to security question

Anniversary [mm/dd/yy]?

once i do a reset and you are able to get into windows i would recommend you to change your security questions and password ***** the microsoft account

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Anniversary 10/15/76

seems that is not getting accepted

do you have any other pc or phone from which you can check your charter email

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Secure connection can be completed. I did not connect to you on that computer

do you want me to remote connect

let me know that can you check your email on this computer from which you are chatting with me

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you able to connect to my Asus computer without charter e-mail access?

no i can connect to a computer that is signed into windows

can you access your charter email from some other device

basically a reset code would come on the charter email

i would need that code for the reset completion

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’ll have to access that e-mail acct and recontact...thanks for trying

in that case let me tell you the process to reset password

you can do it yourself

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK

on a computer, from which you are able to access your charter email, sign into your email

next open a new browser window and open the below website

www.live.com

type in your email -***@******.*** and click next or sign in

when you are asked for password ***** the option of forgot password

follow onscreen password ***** screens

once you have reset the password ***** can use the new password ***** sign in on the asus computer

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you

Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist