Why my start bottom is not working, also I can not use my…

Customer Question
Why my start bottom...

Why my start bottom is not working, also I can not use my printer due the start bottom problems

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Which start button is not responding..on the computer or on the printer

can you fix it

yes sure i will try my best

are you using windows 7, 8 or 10 on the computer

let me know since when has the start button stopped working