I just got an older computer upgraded to windows 10 and need…

I just got an...

I just got an older computer upgraded to windows 10 and need my HP Laser Jet Pro 200 Color installed on this computer.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Dell XPS that was upgraded to Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Just since my computer was upgraded which the technicians finished tonight.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1018

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I can't think of anything else.

1/19/2018
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Would you like for me to connect to your PC to fix this OR give you the drivers over this chat for you to install?

Which is the best way to do it?
I would you connect to my computer and connect it to my PC

Sure. I can do it that way. I'll send the remote service offer through which will cover any follow-ups for this as well if anything happens in the future

There should be something that says SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE on the page. Please select that

I hit the wrong tab. My son can add the computer. Thanh upon

Sure, no problem. Let me know if you'd like me to further help and I'll be happy to. Please take a moment to rate my service using the stars when you get a chance. Thanks!

Specialist Sean S.