I cannot access my apps. All apps on my computer e.g. word,

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my apps

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

All apps on my computer e.g. word, outlook, etc

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Have not used outlook for some time. tried to open word and outlook a few minutesago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

By recent, you mean updating to windows 10 several months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Hackers are trying to sell me a maintenance contract

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 6 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Do you get any error messages when you try to open the apps?