I forgot my google account. Is not a computer is my phone.

Customer Question
I forgot my google...

I forgot my google account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Is not a computer is my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

LG

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a password ***** my phone and fingerprint

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi kris I want my money back I’m not satisfied with this question
I just want my money back i ask this question 3 days a go and don’t get no answer and yesterday as soon as I put the money on my account you guys take it I’m not satisfied with this I want my money back please
Can I my money back please