Ever since google came out with that newapp for google tht…

Ever since google came...

Ever since google came out with that newapp for google tht vhanges yor search, my granhson

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ever since the new search engine on google,my grandson has changed the app and i cannot reset it, what do i do to reset or delete the app?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

When you click on something in email tom delete it you do not get the things you got a week ago?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just tell me how to reset it , thank you

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-b63pf1cu,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please provide more details about what you want to delete so I can assist you further?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri, Expert