Screen lights up with picture.nothing else on screen.when I…

Customer Question
Screen lights up with...

Screen lights up with picture.nothing else on screen.when I scroll down the middle of screen I pull down time and date on lower left corner and a wifi icon and a full charge battery icon on the lower rt side When I click on either icon every thing except the picture rolls up and off the screen

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I have a router supplied by Verizon fios and an extender between it and the Lenovo laptop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

The issue you describe is on the computer monitor correct?

If so, what is the name of the operating system (such as Windows 10, 8, or 7)?

Also, what is the make and model of your computer?