My IPhone is locked with a message - enter PUK code - SIM…

Customer Question
My IPhone is locked...

My IPhone is locked with a message - enter PUK code - SIM locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure, been awaile

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Earlier

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Who is your cell service provider please?