I am having problems with my microphone instead of picking…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am having problems with my microphone instead of picking up my voice, the microphone is picking up the music spotify is playing which makes it difficult to skype or use Xbox multiplayer

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop loading games?

Its not games thats the problem its the mic and audio system for my HP Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What happens when you try to play other games or media (CD's, DVD's, etc.)?

The microphone bars pick up the music playing instead of my voice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help with my computer audio not my games

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Would you like remote assistance to troubleshoot this?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.