My computer crashed & I had it repaired now I need to reload…

My computer crashed &...

My computer crashed & I had it repaired now I need to reload the program for Go600 TomTom & am having problems

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Every thing to retrieve the program

1/18/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Hi there, what is the exact problem with your TomTom Software? Is there a specific error message? Would you like me to connect to your machine to help you resolve this issue remotely?

If you would like to do this on your own. You can follow these instructions:

he steps below refer to Internet Explorer. If you're using another browser the steps may vary.

1. Click the Download button below to download the latest version of TomTom HOME.

Download
    We recommend downloading the file to your computer by clicking Save.

2. Once the download is complete, click Run.

If you accidentally close the Download complete window, locate the file WinLatest.exe on your computer and double-click it. Or start the download again.

3. Select the language for the installation.
  4. Click OK. The InstallShield Wizard for TomTom HOME opens.
  5. Click Next.
  6. To read the end user licence agreement, click the link www.tomtom.com/legal/?page=eula.
  7. To accept the terms in the licence agreement, select the box, then click Next.
  8. Click Next to install to the standard installation folder, or click Change to install to a different folder.
  9. Click Install. If you get one or more User Account Control messages, click Yes.

The installation starts.

10. Once the installation is complete click Finish.

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your issues. If you are satisfied with my answer please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

we don`t have the program & having trouble finding it on the internet to install on the computer so I can update my TomTom Go600
No thank you, ***** ***** could just tell us were to go to find the program I need

Hi there, did you try clicking Download ?

Please let me know if that worked for you

Sorry
I thought I had replied, it must not have gone through, yes we were able to reload the program with your help
Thank you
Peter

I am so very glad, can you kindly please mark this question as answered. This is the only way I get credited.

RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager
RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager