How do i get into my order to make changes. Where to log in.

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get into my order to make changes

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Where to log in

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am new at this and seem to be missing a step.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I go into the browser and cannot find where to get the info I needed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris