Unable to print from pc. Hpofficejet4620. 2 days after

Unable to print from...

Unable to print from pc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hpofficejet4620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

2 days after opdates

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

3days ago

1/18/2018
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
Randy Computer Tech
I'm waiting for the service

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download then click on the elsinore remote session download and allow the program to run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4d681cf1-64dc-4783-ad3f-44777ec3a2ae

Once you click on the blue link above, then agree and allow the download to start, when the download finishes, click on the downloaded file to run please.