I cannot get into I have a new phone and do not recall my…

Customer Question
I cannot get into***@******.***...

I cannot get into***@******.*** I have a new phone and do not recall my password. Please recover [email protected] for me because when I put in the pass code it says I do not exist! thanks Richard Lathem

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

My old phone was hacked in mid December and the FBI shut it down

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have all my data BUT the phone number is ***** forever

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a flip phone and want to get into***@******.***, my new number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to access your gmail account because you forgot the password ***** in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your gmail account let me check for the password ***** option from my side.

May I have your last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?