I cant remember my password to log n to my desktop. Each…

I cant remember my...

I cant remember my password ***** log n to my desktop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Each time I follow the steps I keep getting nowhere

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Once you get me connected can i re set a password

1/17/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
since Sunday jan 14th

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

thanks so i get nothing for my money except more conditions
are you going to remote in

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.

Please click on this link to the teamviewer website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Click on the "Download Free" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an ID and Password, please give this to me to connect.
Thanks
Kris