In reporting a sale with 11 buy entries, the cost basis of…

Customer Question
In reporting a sale...

In reporting a sale with 11 buy entries, the cost basis of $22164.66 is icorrectly totaled by Turbo Tax as $22162.14. This is in error by $2.52

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Computer, Widows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Over 4 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What software is this happening with?

Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.