I am having problems setting a printer up. I ad the same…

I am having problems...

I am having problems setting a printer up

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I ad the same problem last week and you fixed it.It is a canon Pixma MG3620 and it wireles

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

What's happening is I have changed my internet modem and when I go in to change the settings it is still reading the old modem not the new one

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
The printer is currently attached to a usb cable

Click on the link, you will see a page opens scroll down down and click on I Agree button
it will install Elsinore which is the remote assistance tool once its installed i will be connected to your screen

let me know if you find any problem following the steps.

I do not see the link

you can give me your phone number i can give you a call and walk you through to connect to the remote session.

Moses: I hope you get this.
I'm afraid I have a bigger problem than the printer. To try and make this short,I bought a new tv,switched my internet service,and bought a new streaming device. The problems began with the printer which I should have recognized immediately. After contacting you on the printer and things turned out like they did,I decided to wait until the next day to fix the printer. Only trouble is I had to forget the printer and go to a more pressing problem. A friend had setup the tv and installed the streaming device. He did not tell me that he had screwed both installations along with the internet switch going bad too. So instead of having one problem I ended up with 4 problems. What I ended up doing was having the internet provider come out replace the modem and fix the internet service. Then I had to have a tv repairman come out and fix the tv. Then I had the streaming device company walk me thru correcting everything that was damaged thru the bad setup. Once all of that was done then I was able to install the printer myself. That took a total of 5 hours. Right I am in the process of suing my fried for all of the problems he just caused and I am checking my system and network to make sure everything is ok. Do not call me,email me,or communicate with me,that includes anybody from JustAnswer. I already have enough going on,if I need your help in the future I will ask for it. But as of right now do not contact me.

You can come back if you need any assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.