My charity has received approval from MS for the donation of…

Customer Question
My charity has received...

My charity has received approval from MS for the donation of 3 Windows 10 licenses and three MS Office licenses and have paid MS for the discounted prices. In attempting to download the software, I have been advised by MS to first log on to my ms account. Unfortunately the password ***** not been passed on to me by my volunteer predessor and have attempted to obtain another. The auto response said I must wait a month. Can this be sped up so at our new computer can be operational asap?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Windows 10 for Windows is. And MS Office Pro

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

OnLine application thru Volume Licences as instructed in the email from MS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that would be great thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Did you receive an email from Microsoft after you made the purchase of Windows 10

It gave me a long set of instruction on how to download the software but it required me to first logon to the charitys MS account. That's where I have e problem because I went ahead and applied to change the password. The Uto response said is would take a month!

its should not says its going to take a month that is not correct.

Sorry this is a charity and we have been given these software. I'm trying to download what we have alreat paid for!

Enter the email address on which you have got an email from Microsoft for the purchase and login to the Microsoft account.

I don't want to spend more money simply together what we have already paid for.

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.

I am providing you the steps to follow

No thanks.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

This is a PAID technical support site, If you are unwilling to pay for the answer to your question please let me know and I will submit for a refund...

Please advise...

Thanks Mike

I do not wish to pay for advice from your service. I have not previously approved any payments. Please ensure that I receive no charges and no further communication. If charges have been processed, please ensure they are refunded.
Request refund. Thank you.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago

I will let customer service know. Thankyou