Who can I call to help me with a report for taxes? I need to…

Who can I call...

Who can I call to help me with a report for taxes? I need to talk to a live person.

Technician's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am trying to run a whole year report with splits. I have done it in the past

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I don't know what I did if I clicked on the wrong thing. I am a trustee I did my personal report and it looks good but the trust info I can not get it to run correctly.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am only home in the evenings. I would appreciate it if someone call me soon.
Ida
1/17/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just over this pass weekend. I need to get this report so I can get it to my tax accounted. Are you going to call me or do I need to try and fine someone else?
Ida
That is fine. Will you do a screen share?
you might to remove it and reinstall it

If you want the remote assistance, it is on top of your current charges.

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
I will say just to forget it. it is hard for me to explain. It is easier to have someone to screen share so they can see what I can show them.
Thanks
Ida
Phone call session started

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.

Please click on this link to the teamviewer website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Click on the "Download Free" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an ID and Password, please give this to me to connect.
Thanks
Kris

I thought you all can help with out . I have a apple mac mini. I can not get it installed

Whats the error it gives you?

Asking for a password.

Please enter it.

What password

Once installed, reboot your computer.
Thanks
Kris

I gave rebooted and password ***** up
If am getting charged and not getting anywhere just cancel everything. I am calling my credit card and to decline the charges.

These are costs you fully agreed too

Please give me the ID and password

I can not get it loaded. And no ID or password
I have not received either of this to me.
It won’t download
It wants to download on Macintosh JD
HD
How do I get a password
I am canceling this amount rather I agreed or not. I am getting no where with you. I will contact another company.
Nobody wants to help. I know you all are busy. Thanks for your time

Can you tell me your time zone please and we will arrange a time?

Central time zone. It is 7:25Am here
I am at work now.

OK great, can you explain the issue?

I told you what the problem is. It seems you don’t want to call or remote in.

I need to be prepared before I do this sorry!

If
If you can not remote in then I know it won’t work.

OK great. Can you tell me a good time to connect?

What are your hours that you work ? Your time zone?
I am glad you are all enjoying my money. I will not suggest you all to anybody. I did not get my problem solved. Now I have to call another computer person. It will cost over 150.00 to have them look at it.

We still need to do the remote connection

Forget it enjoy the money you received. I am going to pay someone else to do this. I just felt like you all were not interested in trying to help. I will never use this service again.

Thank you