I do not understand this program. I have Skype, my daughter…

Customer Question
I do not understand...

I do not understand this program. I have Skype, my daughter has Skype and yet I had to open an account and deposit $5 in order for her to call me! will I have to continue to pay for future calls to her?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

My computer system was updated a month or so ago and the program Skype dropped. I was not having any trouble calling Skype to Skype. I had to sign up for a new account this time and use my credit card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I need clarification

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris