I am tried of being paying companies to clean my computer of…

I am tried of...

I am tried of being paying companies to clean my computer of spam and stuff. They tell me they work for you Microsoft, so I fall for it . Do you have out side companies that are officially working with you to take over my computer and free it from all those bad things?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 Pavilion a10 vision?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm ashamed to say years. One keeps calling, PC Support (Rescue) another is Rush Tech (which seems pretty good) and others over the years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

PC Support is going to be call back soon, I've had a busy day and couldn't get to you until now

1/17/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

They are all scam companies, Microsoft never calls.

Any monies paid to them can be taken back forcefully by initiating a charge back through your bank.

I tried that - didn't work - my one and only question is do other companies have authority to take over my computer and clean it and if so who
I tried that - didn't work - my one and only question is do other companies have authority to take over my computer and clean it and if so who and I don't use my mobile phone for anything but being in a store so my husband can find me

They do not have authority to take over your computer unless you download there program and allow them to connect.

There are tens of thousands of fake companies online operating from India usually doing this to scam users.

there are no companies you are associated with to do this correct

There is no authority except you to allow access.

Thank you

Welcome. I hope you found this information valuable, if so please take a moment to rate my service by clicking the star icons on this page.