I tried your suggested remedy but still cannot print. The…

Customer Question
I tried your suggested remedy...
I tried your suggested remedy but still cannot print. The red lights are on saying paper jam, but there is no jam. It also says no ink, but again I put in two new cartridges. When I try to print the Inks just traverse back & forth. Paper will not feed I think I have a serious problem.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?

HP 1350psc
You are not to hel p me. I already paid $46 and you were of no nelp/ I am signing off!! good bye

In this case please refer this video for your reference for clearing all the paper jam issue in the printer. Please click the link -----> HERE