My computer crashed. I just install a new one. I need to…

Customer Question
My computer crashed. I...

My computer crashed. I just install a new one. I need to install my Avast protection security.

Technician's Assistant: Which Avast product do you have?

Not sure which one. But I've been paying the $60.00

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Avast software?

Nothing so far with my new computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need to install my security protection

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-wq5urx9m,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Do you still have your Avast product key? Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert