I'm having trouble signing in. I forgot my password.

Customer Question
I'm having trouble signing...

I'm having trouble signing in

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I was told I had a code to log in, but I couldn't find it in the email...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if you are having trouble signing in to your computer or your email account?