My battery shows that the charger is not charging i replaced…

My battery shows that...

My battery shows that the charger is not charging i replaced the power supply but it still dos not charge

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?

Lenovo thinkpad

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your ThinkPad from a different power source?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your ThinkPad, or an aftermarket charger?

Both

1/16/2018
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
windoes 7

OK, let's get started. Please open up the following website on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/604202082
Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the GoToAssist file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.