I have just purchased an upgrade for windows 10 home to

I have just purchased...

I have just purchased an upgrade for windows 10 home to windows 10 pro as per O/N(###) ###-####and cannot locate the digital key to activate the upgrade - what do I do!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The 25 digit activation and access key

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Lenovo Tiny 900 with 64 bit architecture

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Purchased and installed from microsoft today for A$165.00

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need the Access key to appear on either qmail account or via the computer

1/16/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

If you made a purchased for windows 10 pro upgrade from the windows app store?

The licence key can be located in your purchase proof email.

If you purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Go to Store then you won't have a product key. The license is attached to your Microsoft Account.

Anytime you reinstall Windows 10 and if you are downgraded to Windows 10 Home, you will have a Digital Entitlement you can retrieve by using the Activation Troubleshooter. Learn more:

http://www.groovypost.com/how-to-use-digital-license-to-manage-and-activate-windows-10-anniversary-update-licenses/

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
Cannot find it in my gmail account

Click on the link, you will see a page opens scroll down down and click on I Agree button
it will install Elsinore which is the remote assistance tool once its installed i will be connected to your screen

Are you there, what do I need to do to proceed?

please scroll up a bit on this chat session i have given you the remote link and how to download and run then i can remote connect and will find the key for you on your computer.

looks like i am in and connected i will take the mouse control to check the key.

can i proceed?

you may

Thank you.

as per Microsoft purchase details i do not see you have made any purchase for windows 10 Pro upgrade

Do you have any purchase proof?

Go to my desktop and on the right hand side there is a picture captured from my AMEX card of the purchase for A$165.00 per o/n (###) ###-####
Sorry A$169.00

i am checking now

You can also access the gmail account and see confirmation from Microsoft, I can highlight if needs be

sure i will if i need i will ask you before i access any financial details.

OK
Where are we I seem to have lost everybody

Windows 10 pro is already upgraded from windows 10 home i have saved the product key on a notepad file saved on your desktop screen.

Let me know if you have any question.

How to complete the upgrade?

Windows 10 has automatic windows update enabled however as you choose to purchase the windows 10 upgrade pro it has started the upgrade internally and automatically which is done and you dont need to upgrade it manually.

i will show you the system properties which has the details

before we end the remote session let me know if you have any question?

Moses it the setup complete and ready to go?

you are all set and ready to use its Windows 10 pro already installed now.

Many thanks and appreciate your assistance. Just remember, it was my generation that invented this stuff so that you boys and girls have something to play with. Regards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can come back any time you need any assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Thanks is that it?