Want to change my e mail from to. Gmail google. Google

Want to change my...

Want to change my e mail from***@******.*** to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just with charmdate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When i try to change it says that its not me

1/16/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Just to let you know the id on gmail which you are looking for***@******.*** must be free and not registered by anyone else in the world and the id should be available to register then only you can get it.

try to register a new account on gmail as***@******.*** instead of 123 try some other numbers which is available you will get a green sign that its available then you you can register that.

let me know if you need me to remote connect and find the id available for you.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

want change email password to***@******.*** Crackdown

i can check if this id is available

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Click on the link, you will see a page opens scroll down down and click on I Agree button
it will install Elsinore which is the remote assistance tool once its installed i will be connected to your screen

i have allready done a 70$ refundable amount

i am sorry i dint get what you mean. If you are asking any billing question you will have to contact customer service as i have no access to customer account info.

I can provide you service and support.