I have a paypal account and forgot my password. I am not…

Customer Question
I have a paypal...

I have a paypal account and forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I am not sure, maybe a couple of years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Placing orders only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to send money to a private party

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

what's your paypal id?

i am not sure

I mean what's your paypal username?

Thank you for requesting secure remote session. We can speed up the process by having secure remote session.

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click file after download

Still awaiting reply

Let me know when you are back

I am giving up. Please refund the charge. The geek squad is here to help.
Do. Not want unclaimed offer