My computer will not come on, how do I know if it is my cord…

Customer Question
My computer will not...

My computer will not come on, how do I know if it is my cord or something else. I cannot find a cord at best buy.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Not coming on at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus x553m

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A few days, I went to buy a new cord but no onw has one to fit. I cant get it to come on to try anything else.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
1/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. How old is your laptop?

You can find a replacement power supply at this LINK.

Dan, Computer Support Specialist