I can't get into Skype. I have had it for years and haven't…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into Skype. I have had it for years and haven't used it recently. The email address and phone number I have now might be different. Not sure of password.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No idea. Not tech savvy. Probably not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you going to connect me to my Skype account?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 7 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me if you remember the e-mail address or the phone number of the Skype account that you used to use?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

My Skype is Darleenz
My email is***@******.***
my phone number is(###) ###-####I don't know if that email or phone is what you had when I first began with Skype. After I had been trying to get in for half an hour a friend's email address came up. He had been her for a few weeks and used my computer. I was meant to call a friend on Skype in New Zealand at 5:30 my time and I have to leave hone at 6:30, which is in 20 minutes. This is a HUGE inconvenience. Please help

Sorry for the delay. I was able to locate your Skype account - Darleenz. If you forgot the password, there is a way to reset it. There are several e-mail addresses linked to it, and to reset the password, you need to receive a verification code to at least one of them. Let me know if you are still here, so we can have the password *****

Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 6 months ago

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,