How can I save a shared google album as a jpeg or pdf? The…

How can I save a...
How can I save a shared google album as a jpeg or pdf ? The preference would be to safe each picture as separate jpeg pictures.
1/16/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

There is a friendlier, more secure way of doing so:

Share with other people

You can share with family, friends, and other people if they are in your contacts list or by adding their phone numbers or email address.

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
  2. Sign in to your Google Account.
  3. Select a photo, album, or movie.
  4. Tap Share .
  5. Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. If you're part of a family on Google with at least 2 other people, select Family group to share with your family members.
  6. Tap Done.
  7. You can add a title or message, then tap Send. To manage these messages, go to the activity log.

Share on Facebook or other apps

2. Select a photo, album, or movie to share.
  3. Tap Share .
  4. Select an app to share to. Slide up to see more apps. You can also send a link.

Note: Anyone who has the link can see the album.

What happens when you share

What happens when someone shares with you

Share all photos to another account

Share from a suggested share

See albums you’ve shared or joined

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app
  2. At the bottom, tap Sharing.
  3. Under "Shared," you can see your shared albums and sharing activity, like comments and recently added photos. New sharing activity will be in bold.

To see people you’ve shared an album with:

1. Open the photo, video, or album you shared.
  2. Tap More Sharing options.

Looks like the photos of the instructions got stripped out, please see this link: https://support.google.com/photos/answer/6131416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your issues. If you are satisfied with my answer please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

I want to SAVE a shared photo received as a JPEG or PDF.

You can right click on the photo and Save As JPEG

RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager