Looking at a Fujitsu-Fi-7160 but it is so expensive. What is…

Looking at a Fujitsu-Fi-7160 but...
Looking at a Fujitsu-Fi-7160 but it is so expensive. What is a good reliable color duplex desktop scanner that is more affordable ?
1/16/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

have you looked at : Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Color Duplex Desk Scanner ?, its almost half the price.

or , Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Compact Color Duplex Document Scanner which is more compact and also lower priced.

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator