I cannot sign on to my computer. Rejects my password. MyHp…

I cannot sign on...

I cannot sign on to my computer. Rejects my password.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

MyHp desktop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10. I don't know the model.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

It is less than a year old and is an all in one purchased new at Wal-Mart.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to access the intern at Internet

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact error or message?

Do you remember your exact computer's login password?
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It will not accept my password.
  1. Do you have another working windows computer?
  2. What's the exact full error or message when it does not accept your password?
  3. Do you remember your exact computer's login password?
  4. Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
  5. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

Hurry
I know the password ***** is 1942
  1. Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
  2. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

- Please tell me everything it is currently showing at the login / password *****

Please stay with me on this page.

Solution #1:

1. Shut down your HP computer.
  2. Turn it back on, then right away, keep pressing & releasing the key F11 quickly and repeatedly on the computer's keyboard until a menu appears.
  3. Select option Troubleshoot.
  4. Select option Recovery Manager. Then select option System Recovery. Then select option to back up files first if possible, and continue.
    - (If not possible, select option to recover without backing up files, and continue.)
    - (Note: If there is no Recovery Manager option, then select option Reset PC, and continue, and when prompted, select the option "Removing everything" and "Just remove files.", and continue.)

- Do you see a menu when trying the above steps?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

If that does not work, please try:

Solution #2:

1. At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.
  2. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.
  3. When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.
  4. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  5. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  6. When prompted, select the option "Removing everything" and "Just remove files.", and continue.

- If that still does not work, please try:

Solution #3:

1. At the password ***** login screen, click on the Ease of Accessicon at the bottom; it looks like a timer icon.
  2. Click on the On-Screen Keyboard option.
  3. Click on the Shift key option at the left of the On-Screen Keyboard on the computer's screen.
  4. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart.
  5. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  6. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  7. When prompted, select the option "Removing everything" and "Just remove files.", and continue.