Called tech support on Saturday,tech told me this was a

Customer Question
Called tech support on...

Called tech support on Saturday,tech told me this was a scam.he said fir 189.oo Microsoft could repair..is blue cavalry inc a Microsoft product.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only came on Saturday.called your support centre.after he used blue caaly inc scam was gone but all so most of our programs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This is 100% a scam. This person was not working for Microsoft and Microsoft would never call you for no reason.
This is what is known as "phone phishing" it is can be a very serious problem if you do let them access your computer.
Basically what they will do is call a lot of phone numbers and say that you have problems. Any actual computer problems you have will be entirely coincidental. Usually what they will do is show you the windows error log which always shows a lot of errors but these are normal and on all windows computers, they are not viruses.
Next they log onto your computer and lie to you about the numerous problems they pretend to find. Next they will attempt to get you to pay a few hundred dollars to "fix" the issues when in fact they actually do nothing too helpful.

Always remember, no legitimate tech support company would ever call you. Your computer does not report to Microsoft or any other company so if any tech support person calls you can trust it is a scam and just hang up.

Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist