I need to sign up for Microsoft word. T. Bealmear. July 26,

Customer Question
I need to sign...

I need to sign up for Microsoft word. Richard T. Bealmear

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

July 26, 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Not sure, but I do need to reconnect with the service as my old computer just quit.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

1. Go to the Microsoft account sign-up page and select No account? Create one!
  2. Fill out the form with your information and create a password. Use the Use your email instead, Use a phone number instead, and Get a new email address links to change how you sign up.
  3. Select Next.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.