My new norten sec will not download on my second computer.

Customer Question
My new norten sec...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ghp that is not the problem. norten has the wrong one dopwnloadingn . it expires in 24 days mmy new one is 3 years, I need a licence no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Rtrd on this computer yesterday. seven time I have removed the old one and asked to download the new on but it keeps coming back to 24 days remainingI stat

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need the licence no and norten to send a download

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
Have you already purchased Norton for the second computer or you are in the process of purchase?