Its my phone i accidently hit reset and now i cant turn the…

Customer Question
Its my phone...

Its my phone i accidently hit reset and now i cant turn the phone on as it should be its an lgharmonysmartphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Its at 70 percent

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

I lost the icons and my phone numbers it comes up welcof with an arrow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What is the make/model of the phone?