I keep getting Emails moved to clutter, which I want to

Customer Question
I keep getting Emails...

I keep getting Emails moved to clutter , which I want to access , but can't .

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my pc at work and my home computer . I keep trying to access the account with the two Email addresses that I use but it denies me entry

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure , my mobile No is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which email program you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you

Outlook

Ok and when it denies you entry, what is the message you receive?