My computor says i owe you money. Not sure. About a week.

Customer Question
My computor says i...

My computor says i owe you money

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Message says i owe you money but i do not think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Andy, Computer Consultant